3/12/2008

The Birthday Continued...






I wish I had been a fly on the wall, I can't figure out how it happened. I had the cake in the box, on the back of the stove with the opening facing the back. He managed to pull the box off of the stove, and somehow, the cake came out of the box and off the cake board landing right side up a few feet from the box. We still ate it! What started out a little rocky, turned out to be a great day. Steven and Oliver took the train to Ann Arbor, which also got off to a rocky start, but Oliver came around and really enjoyed the ride. The rest of us drove and picked them up at the train station, and then headed to the Museum of Natural History. The kids have been on a "Night at the Museum" kick lately, so the outing was a hit.
Oliver wore a pair of pants that I made him, and the sweater that my mom made for Mark. I thought it was nice since they share a birthday. Noah and Peter participated in all the experiments, and I learned a thing or two myself. All in all, we had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin