7/30/2008

Peas and Carrots

I have to laugh because I had a drama teacher in high school ~Susan Daley, what ever happened to you?~, anyway when we were onstage and had to be in the background giving the appearance of being in a conversation with someone (a silent one) she would say, don't REALLY talk, just move your mouths like your saying "peas and carrots, peas and carrots" over and over. I'm sure it looked ridiculous.
Anyway, this post is about another of my new favorite blogs. Visit Jessica, you won't regret it. She makes the most delicious bags, and has a fabric stash that makes me drool! AND as if that isn't fabulous enough, click on "giving back", and you'll see that she is a supporter of Option Ultrasound
I'm going back to look some more...

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Jill. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog as well as on your blog :)
    Thanks for taking time to encourage me! I love hearing from people like you!

    ReplyDelete

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin