7/21/2009

Thrift Store Finds


Thrift Store Finds
Originally uploaded by sunshine0216
For ages I have wanted the America's Test Kitchen Cookbook. I love the show, and they've just perfected a lot of the classics. Well since it's like fifty bucks, it's out of the question. I did however, find this little gem at my favorite thrift store today. The author? Christopher Kimball from America's Test Kitchen.
And aside from having to clean off someone elses floured fingerprints, and smears of unknown foods, it's in perfect condition. Certainly the best $2 I've spent...well...this week anyway.


Thrift Store Finds
Originally uploaded by sunshine0216



This buttery soft Ralph Lauren shirt is going to be mine, mine, mine. I love the print...it reminds me of the upholstery on a chair that my grandmother had when I was little. Finally....one of those shoulder tie tunics for myslef!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin