9/16/2009

Etsy Feature ~ The3Maries

Triple Maries, double the fun...she has 2 Etsy stores! Vintage Treasures from The3Maries has a delightful collection of vintage books, sewing patterns, and other household do-dads. My favorites are this vintage copy of Lassie


and as if that's not enough of a blast from the past, check this out! I have never seen and H.R. Pufnstuf book. As an aside...my 4 year old can sing the song...we've watched it on You Tube.


Here's where the "double" comes in...she has another store too. Created by The3Maries
This store features handmade arts and crafts where she does...and I can't believe I'm saying this..."custom work on sawblades". Yep, she paints lovely pictures on sawblades. I know...I couldn't believe it either, but what the heck!

Here's one of an autumnal nature...



Jennifer together with daughter Mallory, and mother Marie scavenge the flea markets and thrift stores on a regular basis searching for vintage goodies. It sounds heavenly to me, as my flea market and thrift store experiences are always with 2 unruly little boys! She's married to her high school sweetheart, together now for 17years.

When asked to name 3 of her favorite Etsy stores and why, this is what Jennifer had to say:
1) Freckles and Friends - Her creations are adorable. Each little critter is created with love. Cindi is one of the nicest people you will meet!

2)Aunt Sue's Old New Lovely - This lady has an awesome vintage shop! She knows her stuff! Also a very genuine and helpful person.

3)Dutch Touch Beads - Her jewelry is so beautiful!

It's hard to pick just three!

Jennifer is offering a 20% discount if you mention this blog post at checkout. Just say "GaGa Bum".

1 comment:

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin