9/21/2009

New Design ~ A Holiday Party Dress

I was busy, busy, busy this weekend. I've had this design in my head for a while and did no more than put pen to paper. Until Steven, while I was away visiting my mother, happen to be at a rummage sale and snatched up 2 bolts of silk for $3.

It's your basic baby-doll style, but instead of the usual zipper or buttons on the back, I've made 4 button-holes through which is laced a beautiful organza ribbon that ties on the top. The bodice is black organic cotton, and the skirt is 100% silk available in the burgundy, as shown, or orange (picture of fabric below). I'll be adding it to the store soon...I have some reorganizing to do first, and it will be available in sizes 12mo, 18mo, 24mo./2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, and 6T.










No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin