3/29/2010

Ugh...Not the Toilet!

If you read my blog, you know that Linus has an affinity for putting things in the toilet that don't belong there. Well, toilet paper does belongs there...just not 10 rolls at a time. Anyway, we were at my in-laws yesterday, when Linus runs into the back room holding his great-grandmother's dentures asking "who's this...your teef?"

Aside...Linus says "who's this", when asking any "who, what, why, where, and how" questions.

My camera was in my purse, so no pictures of that moment...but it was hysterical. Upon further investigation, we found that his adventures in the bathroom amounted to more than just finding Grammy's dentures.




Later, he found Peggy's measuring tape. I wear mine around my neck while I'm working, so that's just what he did.



Oliver came in at one point...tapping finger on cheek...and said "I need to make a list for room O"

Don't ask...life with Oliver is one non-sequitor after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin