6/09/2008

Thanks Mom!!


Last Wednesday, after arriving home and settling in, I sat down to do some sewing. Not 10 seconds into the first seam, my bobbin case broke. When I spoke with my mom a few minutes later, she gave me the bad news that they are not standard, and no, I'm not going to just be able to go to Joanne's and get a replacement. I would have to contact the manufacturer and order one. Before I could even address the tightening in my chest, and the lump in my throat, she told me to go to Sears, pick out a new machine, and she would pay for it. Oh joy! Oh rapture! (If I had video footage of me frolicking through fields of wildflowers, barefoot, my red hair flowing behind me....it would be inserted here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin