9/12/2008

On Being a SAHM


Playing train, originally uploaded by sunshine0216.

I can't even tell you how much I'm enjoying being with my kids every day. Now, if I could just get Oliver to nap without having to drive or trick him, I'd have it made. If he doesn't, he hits bottom at about 4, and it's all downhill from there.
Yesterday, Oliver took the chairs out of the dining room and made a train. As you can see, he is the engineer (always), and the passengers are Linus, Jesus and Taz. Jesus did have clothes on at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I swear we have this exact picture - our kitchen chairs in a row for the "train" with 3-year-old (at the time) Aidan as conductor and 1-year-old Liesl as a passenger along with numerous stuffed animals and such in the back! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin