7/28/2009

Is He a Lefty or Righty?

Oliver has always used his right hand for writing, coloring, eating, etc. Over the weekend, we noticed that when playing baseball, he bats like a lefty. Then today, while doing some phonics lessons I noticed that he uses his the mouse pad with his left hand as well. Maybe we have a true ambidextron (is that a word?) on our hands

Oliver doing phonics
Originally uploaded by sunshine0216
.


bottle cap bracelet
On another note, Oliver spent 5 days at my mother in laws going to vacation bible school. I wasn't sure he'd last more than 1 night, but we literally had to drag mister little independence home. He had a wonderful time, learned lots of bible stories, and made me this lovely bottle-cap bracelet which I'm wearing right this minute. Look at all the colors....it goes with just about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin