7/30/2009

Oh Stop! Don't!



Recently, for the first time, I had a customer send me a shirt out of her husband's closet and asked me to make a dress for her daughter. I took pictures of the shirt, and had intended to use the process to create a tutorial as well. Umm...as you can see, there has been no tutorial, and not even any finished pictures of the dress. I was nervous as heck, because this particular design has a fitted bodice, and despite careful measuring, my finished product turned out narrower than I had promised. I held my breath for days after mailing, waiting for a request for a refund...I was sure it was coming. To my delight, the dress fit Hope perfectly, and my customer Karen left me feedback that I just can't help but share.

A little conceited? Hell, yes, but I'm going to post it anyway.

Love it! Love it! Love it! You did a wonderful job making my husband's shirt into a cute sundress. Every seam is finished to perfection! I love the rickrack you added for a perfect touch! This is soooooo adorable that I don't want my daughter to wear (I want keep for my daughter's daughter!) Thanks for creating something so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin