1/22/2010

I Miss My Camera



I left my camera at my in-laws (who live 90 minutes away) about 4 or 5 weeks ago, and it's driving me crazy. Those of you who know me well, know that I go nowhere without it...it's become an appendage. It's one of the reasons there have been no posts recently. Post without a picture? No way! In tribute to my little Kodak Easyshare C330, I'm revisiting some of my favorite moments captured with it. The photo above is one of those. Is it bad to say I'm not sure if it's Oliver or Linus? I guess checking the date would solve that mystery.

Aside....
Oliver said something at school the other day, that amused his teacher such that she wrote it down, dated it and sent it home. He was speaking with his friend Chase and said "My mom and dad don't smoke anymore. They used to smoke in the old days. You know, back in the 1980's and the 1940's"
What?

Now this next one I had to throw in here simply because it makes me smile. Nothing says proud big brother like this big smile despite the screaming.



This is one of my favorites of all time. We were vacationing in the Upper Peninsula, did quite a bit of hiking on this particular day which was beastly hot...fun during the 7th month of pregnancy. Then came across this spot near Taquamenon Falls. We lingered and played there in the water for a long, long time. It's one of my favorite family memories. The rest are more from the same vacation.













1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are all so beautiful and the boys look so young.

    ReplyDelete

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin