2/19/2010

My New Website...Yay!

Thanks to Weebly.com, I finally managed to get my own website up and going. I purchased the domain name eons ago, and have since, just kept putting it off, or only giving it a few minutes here and there.

It's pretty basic, a little less high-tech than I wanted, but the price of FREE was right up my alley. There were times when I wanted to throw my hands up and beg someone to help me get it looking the way that I wanted too, but I persevered and got it done myself. If I had known a little more HTML, I could have really jazzed it up.

Anyhoo...I'd love to get some feedback, and suggestions!

And I have lots of photos and stories to share that have been piling up...I just never seem to make it here. Soon...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin