8/27/2008

Laid Off

After having most of last week off, I returned to work on Monday only to be laid off. I realize that with the economy being what it is in Michigan, everyone is vulnerable, but it was shocking just the same. I spent the ride home praying through the tears that I was desperately trying to hold back.
After sitting with the idea for a few days now, and number crunching a bit with Steven, I think we can eek by for now. I'm working on my resume and will have it out there by the end of the week, but truth be told, I'd rather roll up my sleeves and start sewing like a mad woman. I've already got 5 or so designs for my "daddy shirt" outfits, I just need to adjust the pattern for several sizes, and make the pattern pieces. My goal is to have that done by the end of the long weekend.
Pray for me please during this period of discernment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin