9/03/2008

My Middle Schooler



Noah is off to middle school, I just can't believe it. Not only does he have to adjust to a new school, he's going from private to public, AND has to ride the bus. The bus part, I'm not flipped on, but we'll see how it goes. I think the school change will be good for him, and will give him the opportunity to find an area in which he can excel.
So I walked him to the bus stop (thankfully, I wasn't the only parent to do that), and gave him a knowing look as he got on the bus. I didn't dare give him a hug or kiss, I knew better.
After a half day of orientation, he bounded through the front door with a big smile on his face, and I was so relieved. He saw a few kids that he went to the Montessori school with a few years ago, so hopefully he will re-kindle those friendships. I'm so proud of him....he's awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin