1/29/2009

New Yardage ~ New Book


new yardage.new book, originally uploaded by sunshine0216.

I've been dying to get this book ~Bend the Rules Sewing~ by Amy Karol for ages...found it on Amazon for a steal. And as if that wasn't exciting enough, the day it arrived I also recieved this new Japanese fabric that I had ordered through a co-op ages ago.

What I don't like about co-ops is that when I order something I have to be patient about waiting for it to arrive. But when it does, it's like Christmas...almost having forgotten about it at that point, and all paid for. And of course, I get it for a fraction of what I would pay retail

So I think I'll be making myself a new bag...we'll see...the fabric may be too busy. I'll have to be on the lookout for a coordinating solid.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, I was reading your comments about the tags on the Ottobre group. I just tried twill tape and a black fabric pen... I'd like to try that inkjet stuff sometime. Love the picture at the top of your blog. And, lastly I'm off to amazon, I've been wanting that book also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel. Here is a picture of what they look like sewn in.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillandrews/2739488949/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete

From ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin